2013年4月30日火曜日

WOW :O

  hey, I am geeting to feel like it's been a long long time since i last went to school :O
how about you girls and Mrs Kitao?

anyway, i got started to read the book. All i can say about the book right now is we japanese dont know anything about ourown culture.
it's kind of shame. i felt like i am a feeling like i was a foreigner while i am reading.




have you ever known that Maiko and Geiko are completely different ones?



i havent. the biggest different between them is the age. but there are some more defferences.
the book says that Maiko means the girls who learn Kado the japanese flower arrebgement, tea ceremony, how to play Okoto and lots more Japanese hospitarity. and they are the apprentices of Geiko.
So if you want to be a Geiko, you must be Maiko.
and many many time ago,there are one more requipment to be Geiko.
it's to be a braid of a rich man!
It's a little bit interesting for me. because, i was thinking that Geiko or Maiko can't get married as long as they are in Karyukai "the society of Geisha".

i think it's telling lots more about my country's culture :)
and it's very fun to know it more and more.

9 件のコメント:

  1. Mai!! How are you doing?
    I read your bolg and it was very intresting.
    Well, Im looking forward to see your book report next time, and YOU:)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. hi Chimaki :)
      thank you for visiting my blog!
      and happy to hear that you enjoyed my post :)

      see you at school xxx

      削除
  2. Hi, Mai.
    How are you doing? Do you enjoy your GW?

    By the way, I read your article. I didn't know the difference between Maiko and Geiko too. Please let me know more about our culture soon!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. YURIKO! haha ive finally learned your name :D LOL
      yea, im enjoying this GW. how about you?

      yea, it's very interesting!
      allright!I'll post soon

      see you at the school xx

      削除
  3. I think it's a good idea for Japanese people to read about Japanese culture -- it's true that they often don't know much about it, or at least they know about it, but they don't know how to explain what they know. Anyway, your book sounds very interesting.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hello, Mrs Kitao.
      thank you for your comment.
      Yes, there are lots more things that i don't know about my country.
      I'll read this book to know my culture!
      and I hope to be able to explain or show the culture of my country to foreighner in English!

      Hope you are enjoying yor GW :)

      削除
  4. Hi! Mai!
    Do you enjoy your GW?

    I read your post.
    It is very interesting!
    I like Maiko's costume, but I didn't know the difference between Maiko and Geiko.
    Through post of you, I look forward to that I know the Japanese culture :)

    See you at the school!

    返信削除
  5. Hi, Mai!
    I read your article. I'm interested in Maiko and Geiko becouse sometimes they come to my part-time job restaurant. I'm looking forward your next article:)

    返信削除
  6. Mai!:D
    I have known they are not same, but I didn't know they're completely different like that.
    I like your English so I'm looking forward to read your blog every week, and see you tomorrow!

    返信削除