2013年5月5日日曜日

Week3 "changed my mind"

 hello, girls :) how are you doing?
me? i have enjoyed my GW and feeling like that i want to go to school and see you all :D

ok, let's move on today's topic.
to be frank, i have changed my book to read for this reading class.
there are some reasons for that i decided so.
-1st reason: the book doesn't fancy me so much. it's still INTERESTING. but i dont think that i could read it up :P
-2nd reason: It's a little difficult. I mean the words.
3rd reason: i've found a more interesting and exciting book to read that is like tickling my heart.

HERE IS THE BOOK!!!

 
"WICKED" this is an original story of the well-known musical Wicked! here is the story out line.
    This is a story of  the two witch, Glinda and Elphaba.
they are known as a good witch and an evil witch. But do you know why the evil witch Enphaba become a Wicked witch? 
As you can see, this story is based on "The Great wizard of OZ".

i am really excited to read it!


1 件のコメント: