2013年7月18日木曜日

the fifth day

so next, i started to read this book "a picture book without picrures"

this is a kind of fantasy and poetly.

the storu begins from the room of the painter,the lead charactor of this story.
the room is described like this"it was a small one where i was living,but  have never missed the light. because it was placed at the highest place in the city. i could see all the roofs.and there was the  moon and it talked to me every night, oh it wasnt 'every night ' there were some days that the moon didny appear himself."

dont you think it's really a romantic beginning?

and as the mention on the above, the moon told what he saw,heard and felt buring his trip.

the story that he told on the first night was about a girl from india.
she was on the river and holding a lump.
i guess she was trying to believe that her beloved was alive.
"and she noticed that her love is alive , she said happly 'he's alive!' and there was return 'he's alive!'"

there were the stories of france,germany,uppsala,the nearby narrow and the coast in the middle of winter on the pages where i read for this time.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hi! Mai :)
    How are you!!
    This book sounds interesting.
    And your challenge looks hard!
    I'm looking forward to reading your blog!!
    See you at the school :)

    返信削除
  2. Hi. I'm interested in this book. How romantic!
    You really like the Middle East, don't you?
    Have fun!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, Mai. How are you doing?
    It seems interesting. I've never interested in Middle East, but now I am interested in this.
    See you in class.

    返信削除
  4. Hi,Mai!
    I have heared the name of your book,but I never read it.
    I want to read this book if I have a chance:)
    Have fun!

    返信削除